Setting new standards in on-board lithium battery fire protection !
Let us Customize this product to any preferable size, color and your company logo embossing for large orders.
20”x 20” -$3,650.00 US Retail / 16”x 16”-$3,250.00 US Retail
The PED FIRE-SAFE is a rapid deploy, fire and smoke containment, self extinguishing system for Portable Electronic Devices and the lithium batteries which power them. They should be located throughout the aircraft easily accessible if needed. We suggest one bag fitted per cabin on small & medium jets and one located within the cockpit for quick access by crew members. Large Jets and AirlineOperators should consider one located near every flight attendant station as well as one in cockpit for quick access by pilots.
The PED FIRE-SAFE (PFS) was designed to incorporate key features which separate us from our competitors: The use of high-grade material in its construction, the ability to effectively contain and filter toxic smoke, a Patented internal automatic cooling and suppression system, and internal temperature indication system. These components are reviewed below:
The PED FIRE-SAFE comes in a 16 Inch and a 20 Inch size.
Dimensions are posted below.
16 Inch PED FIRE-SAFE Dimensions
16" wide x 16" high x 2.5" deep
17.5" wide x 16.5" high x 2.75" deep
20 Inch PED FIRE-SAFE Dimensions
20" wide x 20" high x 2.5" deep
21.5" wide x 20.5" high x 2.75" deep
PED FIRE-SAFE Containment Bag
Automatic Cooling & Extinguishing Bladders
P.E.D. FIRE-SAFE attached Internal Temperature Indicator
Monthly Inspection Requirements –
10 Year Interval Inspection Requirements-
1) Limited 4-year Warranty: Fire Containment Concepts (“Manufacturer”) provides to its customers a four (4) year Limited Warranty against defects in material or workmanship of the PED-FIRE SAFE or Product(“Product”), subject to the terms and conditions described herein below. Manufacturer warrants that during the warranty period the product delivered to the original purchaser will be free from defects in material or workmanship so long as the product remains in the ownership of the original purchaser, Product has not been activated or deployed, Product has been properly stored in storage case, and Product has been properly inspected and maintained per Manufacturers Maintenance Procedures. The Manufacturer reserves the right to amend any or all of the maintenance requirements from time to time. The maintenance requirements in effect at any given time must be complied with in order to maintain warranty coverage. The warranties shall be valid from the date of receipt.
2) Repairs Completed Under Warranty: If a product complies in all respect with the warranty provisions set forth above, Manufacturer will make all adjustments, repairs, modifications, corrections, or replacements at Manufacturer’s expense; provided, however that Product has been properly inspected and otherwise treated in accordance with Manufacturer’s requirements, Operating Instructions, Maintenance Procedures, applicable service bulletins, and the provisions of this limited warranty, and provided that Product has not been activated or deployed. Manufacturer shall use its best efforts to make all adjustments, modifications, corrections, or replacements under this warranty within Thirty (30) Business days or less from receipt of a Product.
3) Repairs Not Covered by Warranty: If Product fails to comply in any respect with the limited warranty set forth in Section 1, any and all repairs will be the soleresponsibility of the original purchaser.
4) Return of Product under Limited Warranty Provisions: Purchaser must complete the online Material Return Authorization (“MRA”) form located on the manufacturer’s website or contact the manufacturer to receive the MRA forms in another manner such as via mail, email, or fax. Manufacturer must receive written notice of failure of a Product to comply with this warranty within thirty (30) days of discovery of such failure. Purchaser shall return the defective Product to the Manufacturer or its Approved Representative. Purchaser shall pay all costs of shipping the defective part to and from Manufacturer or its Approved Representative. All items shipped to Manufacturer or its Approved Representative must be prepared for shipment in accordance with the requirements of the Maintenance procedures, must be adequately packed toprevent damage in transit, and, if desired, insured by Purchaser. All items returned for replacement shall be shipped prepaid to the Manufacturer’s current address provided on the MRA form. NOTE: IT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER OF THE PRODUCT TO SUBMIT AND CONFIRM RECEIPT OF THE MATERIAL RETURN AUTHORIZATION.
5) Service costs—Product Not Found Defective (No Fault Found): In the event that Manufacturer determines that any Product returned is not defective or not covered by this Limited Warranty,customer shall be responsible for service and handling charges “No Fault Found” shall mean a returned product that is damaged or fails to operate properly as a result of operator error, abuse, or misuse or other causes not covered by this limited warranty.
6) Failure to Maintain in Accordance with Manufacturer’s Maintenance Requirements: Failure to service Product in exact and specific compliance with the Manufacturer’s prescribed Maintenance Requirements herein below or as amended from time to time shall immediately void this limited warranty.
7) Product Registration: This limited warranty becomes effective upon receipt of the product. Warranty Registration Form is included in the User Manual and available online at www.fcconcepts.com. Failure to submit this provided form or register online within 30 days of receipt of the product shall void this Limited Warranty.
8) Product Transfer: Not applicable
9) Maintenance Requirements: Purchaser shall, prior to, or simultaneously with shipment, send a separate written warranty claim to the Manufacturer or its Approved Representative, advising that a Product is to be shipped for Warranty claim purposes and shall include a description of the failure, and airway bill number. Purchaser is hereby authorized to use any selected Shipping Agent or as otherwise mutually agreed, for goods returned to the Manufacturer or its Approved Representative. Shipments are to be conspicuously marked with Purchaser’s and Manufacturer’s name. Except when otherwise stated, all shipping and insurance shall be at the Purchaser’s expense.
Patent: # US9180324B2
Patent: # US20140209332A1
World-Wide Patent Protection